The project is aimed at delivering high quality learning opportunities and the main priorities of the project are:
- Enhancing digital integration in learning, teaching, training and youth work at various levels
- Promoting entrepreneurship education and social entrepreneurship among young people.
The project is designed to:
- enhance the quality and relevance of the adult learning (AL) offer in culinary arts, by developing new and innovative approaches and disseminating best practices;
- increase the labour market relevance of AL programmes and qualifications in culinary arts;
- facilitate lifelong learning guidance and the transition of culinary arts learners through different levels and types of formal and non-formal education through the use of European reference tools for the recognition and validation of qualifications;
- foster youth employment and the gradual reorientation of the culinary business towards social objectives and responsibility, in particular by integrating into culinary arts programmes the social, sustainability and innovation dimensions of business, and by establishing a social incubator for the culinary business.
Project Number: 2015-1-BG01-KA204-014346
Project Duration: September 2015 until August 2017
Read more: casys-bg.com