CROSSROADS is an advisory and intervention project of Violence Prevention Network. It serves the prevention of radicalisation and deradicalisation of young people in Berlin. It offers support in leaving and distancing oneself from right-wing extremism as well as counselling for relatives in cases of suspected radicalisation. The aim is to address young people who are at risk of becoming radicalised or who have already gone through a process of radicalisation and to initiate their exit processes.
The project is aimed at:
- Adolescents and young adults who are at risk of becoming radicalised or who have already gone through a process of radicalisation
- Adolescents and young adults who are recognisably subject to a process of radicalisation in the right-wing extremist scene and who do not yet formulate any motivation to leave the scene
- Teenagers and young adults who want to leave the extreme right-wing scene
- Young people with an affinity for extreme right-wing ideologies and/or scenes
- Relatives and supporters of young people and young adults who are willing to distance themselves from others and those who do not want to distance themselves
Teachers, youth workers, sports clubs and other people who have contact with young extremists or young people at risk of becoming radicalised
More information is available in German and English.